For All ACS Staff
This workshop is a safe space for people to discuss their feelings and thoughts relating to content from the Understanding and Undoing Implicit Bias e-learn. All are welcome to this open discourse on practice strategies to reduce implicit biases in order to enhance equitable decision-making.
This workshop is designed for employees of NYC Administration for Children’s Services.
• Examine the link between internalized oppression, implicit bias and microaggressions.
• Analyze how implicit bias affects decision-making.
• Evaluate how implicit bias, and microaggressions, contribute to a stressful work environment.
• Discern appropriate strategies for reducing implicit bias.
Prior to attending this course, learners are required to have completed:
• The Understanding and Undoing Implicit Bias eLearning program.
After registering for this workshop, participants will complete a 90-minute instructor led workshop. Learners will have the opportunity to engage in a variety of discussions, activities, and practice sessions during the workshop.
There are no CEUs associated with this workshop.